Last week I joined 2800 corporate leaders, employees from world organizations, SMB CEOs, entrepreneurs and other participants from 46 countries for a 3 day workshop by Dr. Joe Dispenza in Bogota, Colombia – a fascinating eyeopening seminar on neuroscientific lead change in ourselves, organizations, businesses and society as a whole.
This training was about the idea that
‘We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them ‘
(one of my favorite timeless quotes by Einstein).
My key takeaways were
We are all faced with ‘great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations’
* We can create lasting change
* Change requires altering neuropathways in the brain. The neuroplastic nature of our brains allows us to learn new ways to think, act, feel, and be in the world.
* We think we ‚know‘ it all since we often judge by the analytical mind and our knowledge (fixed mindset).
* Only if we are in the present moment , not consumed by past events or future concerns, we create a space where we can create and innovate.
* We can train our mind to a new experience like a muscle. What’s your impossible goal for change? Are you training your mind ?
I am curious to hear about it .
Please send me his information in regards to the convention
Hi David, you may want to visit Dr.Joe Dispenza’s website , there is an event in Catagena happening in January 2023, it is the Advanced Retreat. You find more events on his website. Kind regards Christina @myCALMOFFICE